Located in Canandaigua this July
What is included?
The camp will base from Finger Lakes Community College in Canandaigua, NY and will feature:
• all room and board for the week
• skills development sessions
• Overview of bike fitting philosophy followed by an hour professional fitting session
• Field Tests for the athletes with results submitted to USA Cycling for selections for further development opportunities
• Supported group rides with certified coaches and support vehicle
• Sessions on race strategy and tactics, training methods, equipment options
• Guest speaker Dr. Craig Mattern on nutrition
• Guest Presenter Harvey Newton (former U.S. National Weight Lifting Coach)
• Guest Presenter Leslee Trzcinski (former Professional racer and World Championship Silver medalist) talking about yoga and cycling
• Special guest speaker, Gordon Singleton (multiple National Champion, Olympian and World Champion) to discuss the path from local cyclist to world class athlete.
Register early and save $$!